GPUs/SoCs FOR SAFETY CRITICAL
Temperature Screened GPUs
Temperature screened high performance GPUs with 20+ year supply
When it comes to challenges in bridging the lifecycle gap between avionics and automotive systems and commercial semiconductors, CoreAVI has a proven track record in providing solutions. Beyond component obsolescence management, we provide additional value-added capabilities including temperature screening to address extended operating environment requirements.
CoreAVI is a special value-added reseller for AMD Radeon E4690, E8860, and E9171 GPUs, addressing component obsolescence with 20+ year availability along with industrial temperature screening to address rugged operating environment requirements. The E4690, E8860 GPUs and G Series SoC are supported by CoreAVI’s fully featured safety certified OpenGL drivers and supporting products while the E9171 is supported by CoreAVI’s VkCore SC Vulkan-based graphics and compute driver, VkCoreGL SC application libraries, and associated products.
CoreAVI provides safety certifiable graphics driver support on select Intel and NXP families of processors. Click below for more information:
Intel HD Graphics
CoreAVI’s real-time OpenGL driver suite and safety certification package for Intel HD graphics enables high reliability customers access to popular Intel processors with a wide range of features and performance capabilities. This allows system manufacturers in aerospace, defense, industrial and automotive markets to deploy Intel HD graphics architectures in real-time and safety critical systems.
Our graphics driver suites:
- are aligned with the latest Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE™) Technical Standard
- include the availability of RTCA DO-178C and EUROCAE ED-12C certification evidence up to Design Assurance Level A
- support a wide range of multicore configurations, multiple guest OS and secure time and space partitioning. Our hypervisor graphics driver module enables the efficient safe and secure use of a single graphics processor utilized across multiple independent operating systems and applications.
CoreAVI’s OpenGL ES/SC drivers support the following Intel GPUs:
- Intel HD Graphics 505 (Apollo Lake), 530 (Skylake) and 620 (Kaby Lake) on Core™ i3, Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs & SoCs
- Intel HD Graphics 4000/5000 on Atom™, Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 CPUs & SoCs
Don’t see what you need? Please contact us at Sales@CoreAVI.com to determine if we can help support your certifiable application needs.