VkCoreGL™ SC1 Application Libraries
CoreAVI's VkCoreGL SC1 is an application library designed to run on CoreAVI’s VkCore SC™ Vulkan®-based safety critical graphics and compute driver. VkCoreGL SC1 provides an OpenGL SC 1.0.1 API that enables integrators to run legacy OpenGL SC 1.0.1 applications while simultaneously taking advantage of the advanced capabilities of Vulkan. VkCoreGL SC1 supports fragment and vertex shaders. VkCore SC utilizes EGL 1.4 for the platform interface which includes the EGL_EXT_Compositor extension for multiple window composition.
Built with a similar superset of Khronos’ OpenGL SC 1.0.1 specification as CoreAVI’s ArgusCore™ SC1 safety critical graphics drivers, the VkCoreGL SC1 application libraries support a fixed function graphics rendering pipeline. VKCoreGL SC1 enables users to deploy modern GPU shader programs in safety certifiable environments.
Features & Benefits
- Provides and OpenGL® SC 1.0.1 API along with EGL 1.4
- Designed and developed from ground up for high performance, and safety critical certification (including RTCA DO-178C / EUROCAE ED-12C Level A).
- Integrated and compatible with popular safety critical HMI tools such as ANSYS® SCADE, Presagis’ VAPS XT, ENSCO’s iData® and DiSTI’s GL Studio®.
- Contains no open source and no 3rd party software
- Supports RTOS, including Wind River® VxWorks®/VxWorks 653, SYSGO PikeOS®, QNX OS, Green Hills Software® INTEGRITY®/INTEGRITY178 tuMP, DDC-I Deos™, Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS®/LynxOS-178/LynxSecure, Linux, and is configurable for proprietary RTOS or ‘bare metal’ (no RTOS)
- Available with CertCore178™ (Avionics DO-178C / ED-12C Level A, C and D) safety certification packages
- Solutions aligned with latest Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE™) Technical Standard