VkCoreGL™ SC 2.0 Application Libraries
CoreAVI's VkCoreGL SC 2.0 is an application library designed to run on CoreAVI’s VkCore™ SC Vulkan®-based safety critical graphics and compute driver. VkCoreGL SC 2.0 provides an OpenGL SC 2.0 API that enables integrators to run legacy OpenGL SC 2.0 applications while simultaneously taking advantage of the advanced capabilities of Vulkan. VkCoreGL SC 2 supports fragment and vertex shaders and supports the following extensions:
OES_depth24, OES_depth32, OES_element_index_uint, OES_rgb8_rgba8, OES_standard_derivatives, OES_texture_npot
VkCore SC utilizes EGL 1.4 for the platform interface which includes the EGL_EXT_Compositor extension for multiple window composition.
Built with a similar superset of Khronos’ Open GL SC 2.0 specification as CoreAVI’s ArgusCore™ SC 2.0 safety critical graphics drivers, the VkCoreGL SC 2.0 application libraries support a programmable graphics rendering pipeline. This allows safety critical applications to take greater advantage of the performance gains by utilizing modern graphics processor shader engines while still maintaining the ability to achieve the highest levels of safety certification. VKCoreGL SC 2.0 enables users to deploy modern GPU shader programs in safety certifiable environments.
Features & Benefits
• Provides and OpenGL SC 2.0 API along with EGL 1.4
• Designed and developed from ground up for high performance, and safety critical certification (including RTCA DO-178C / EUROCAE ED-12C Level A, ISO 26262 ASIL B).
• Integrated and compatible with popular safety critical HMI tools such as ANSYS SCADE, Presagis’ VAPS XT, ENSCO’s iData and DiSTI’s GL Studio.
• Contains no open source and no 3rd party software
• Supports RTOS, including Wind River® VxWorks®/VxWorks 653, SYSGO PikeOS®, QNX OS, Green Hills Software® INTEGRITY®/INTEGRITY178 tuMP, DDC-I Deos™, Lynx Software Technologies LynxOS®/LynxOS-178/LynxSecure, Linux, and is configurable for proprietary RTOS or ‘bare metal’ (no RTOS)
• Available with CertCore178™ (Avionics DO-178C / ED-12C Level A, C and D) safety certification packages
• Available with ISO 26262 Accredited Safety Assessment Certificate
• Solutions aligned with latest Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE™) Technical Standard