T2081/T1042-based Single Board Computer
The T2081/T1042-based Single Board Computer (SBC) is ideal for avionics and defense applications requiring the best performance per watt from a safety certifiable Power Architecture®-based processor including an XMC expansion site to maximize the functionality in a single-slot of a 3U VPX system.
The T2081/T1042 SBC design comes with all the data needed for support, manufacturing and repair of the module, as well as data to support DO-254/ED-80 hardware certification. The SBC also comes with off-the-shelf certifiable BSPs for most certifiable O/S’s, complete with data to support DO-178C/ED-12C software certification. The available data kits support both FAA and EASA certification authority needs.
Features and Benefits include:
- Part of the COTS-D family of safety certifiable modules
- Rugged conduction-cooled module - 3U VITA 65 (OpenVPX™) solution
- A complete hardware solution with data package to support certification to RTCA DO-254/EUROCAE ED-80
- Board Support Packages (BSP) available, as well as data packages to support certification to RTCA DO-178C/EUROCAE ED-12C
- The provision of all IP and data to enable manufacture, support, and repair of the module