E9171-based Graphics/Compute Engine
The AMD Embedded Radeon™ E9171 compact GPU module is ideal for avionics and defense applications requiring optimal balance of performance and power efficiency from a safety certifiable graphics solution for up to five simultaneous displays.
The E9171 graphics design comes with all the data needed for support, manufacturing, and repair as well as data to support DO-254/ED-80 hardware certification. The GPU module is also supported with graphics and video driver libraries complete with data to support DO-178C/ED-12C software certification. The available data kits support both FAA and EASA certification authority needs.
Features and benefits include:
- Part of the COTS-D family of safety certifiable modules
- A compact GPU module providing up to five independent display outputs
- Single conduction-cooled rugged module XMC (VITA–61) solution design for harsh environments
- A complete HW solution with data package to support certification to RTCA DO-254/EUROCAE ED-80
- The provision of all IP and data to enable manufacture, support, and repair of the module
- Availability of a certifiable OpenGL® graphics and compute libraries with data packages to support DAL A certification to RTCA DO-178C/EUROCAE ED-12C