Avionics DO-178C/ED-12C Software Certification Data Packages
CoreAVI provides DO-178C/ED-12C evidence to support system level certification efforts for drivers (DRV), libraries (LIB), Board Support Packages (BSP) and Boot Firmware (Boot) supporting DAL A. The data is either provided or made available for examination at CoreAVI.
CertCore178 is developed under the guidance of CoreAVI’s FAA DER (Designated Engineering Representative) and delivered to customers with everything required to comply with FAA DO-178C and EASA ED-12C test code, test results, trace matrices and all related documentation.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to facilitate FAA, EASA and Transport Canada avionics software safety certifications
- Level A independence implemented on all activities independent of project designated assurance level (DAL)
- Extensive Technical Support
- FAA/EASA audit support available through to final avionics certification
- Includes FAA Designated Engineering Representative (DER) oversight