ArgusCore ES2 / GL1.3™
CoreAVI's ArgusCore ES2/1.3™ a suite of real time OpenGL ES 2.0 and OpenGL 1.3 scalable graphics drivers that are designed to enable the best performance capabilities of lower and higher powered graphics processors for embedded applications.
CoreAVI’s ArgusCore ES2 drivers are a superset of Khronos’ OpenGL ES 2.0 API specification (OpenGL for embedded accelerated 3D graphics). The ArgusCore ES2 graphics libraries support a programmable graphics rendering pipeline enabling applications to take greater advantage of the performance gains provided by modern graphics processors shader engines while minimizing the cost and power consumption of graphics subsystems.
CoreAVI’s ArgusCore 1.3 drivers are a superset of OpenGL 1.3 specification for a graphics system. The ArgusCore 1.3 graphics libraries are implemented to support a fixed function graphics rendering pipeline for embedded applications.
Modular and Adaptable Architecture
Based on a highly modular architecture, CoreAVI can optimize for specific applications and quickly adapt the OpenGL libraries to new hardware platforms, operating systems and even add customer specific features. Video capture enhancements, display controller settings and deterministic memory management modules can be quickly modified to address unique device specific requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Configurable and scalable power and performance management
- Specialized BIT integrated into driver; monitors registers and GPU integrity
- Integrated and compatible with popular safety critical HMI tools, SCADE, iData, GL Studio, VAPS XT
- CoreAVI drivers contains no open source and no 3rd party software
- Supports multicore partitions, hypervisor and Guest OS configurations
- Customizable display controller interface to support variable sync modes and custom resolutions
- Supports RTOS, including Wind River VxWorks, QNX OS, Green Hills Integrity, Lynx Software LynxOS, Linux and configurable for proprietary RTOS